How many of the girls out there, or reading this article are crazy about having beautiful hands and feet. At least I am, if I somehow get a Jinni who can grant my one beauty wish, my wish will be to Make my hands and Feet beautiful. Regardless of who weird it seems but I can’t seem to help myself, I do not spend half the time on my face that I spend on my hands and feet. And I guess I am not alone which this so-called Obsession with hands and feet, many girls go to saloons, parlors and pay hundreds of rupees on manicure and pedicure just to make their hands and feet beautiful. A very important and vital factor for hands to look pretty and beautiful is the nails. Even if you have okay hands and feet but you have well-shaped neat and clean nails your hands & feet will look good. Proper nail care is very important.
There are zillions ways to make your nails look pretty, one famous way to apply nail colors or nail art. And trust me if you have we shaped nails on both hands and feet any color regardless of how funky and weird it maybe will look beautiful on your nails. But if you want to give your hands a natural look you can skip the colors and apply transparent nail harder. It will look equally good as the nail colors.
Get Shiny Nails
But as we are Muslims, most of us have to say our prayers and nail color or any type of nail harder in this situation can really become a big hassle. It is quite difficult to take off the nail color five times a day and then to apply it back again. Despite the hassle, it can be really damaging for your nails. Applying removers almost 5 times a day on your nails will rob them of their strength and nourishment. So, what we can do instead of applying the nail color. Though there is no natural alternative for colorful nail colors there is for transparent ones. And below are the easy steps which will help and guide you to get those shiny nails without the nail colors.
Steps to get Shiny Nails
- The first thing you need to do is, scrub your hands with any good scrub. Normally what I use is Garnier’s scrub or Hollywood scrub.
- Take a glass of water and boil it till it is lukewarm.
- Once the water is slightly warm add shampoo, any shampoo will do, in it. And mix it till the bubbles start to appear.
- Then add 1 or 2 spoons of salt in that Mixture. Mix the salt in the water and put your nails for 5-10 minutes in this water.
- Once you are done with dipping your hands, take them out. And take a half lemon, sprinkle some salt on it and scrub your nails with it.
- Now again Dip your nails in the water and leave it or 10-15 minutes.
- Then take the other half of the lemon, the mix is with Olive oil, and applies it on your nails. Leave it on for better results and if you are comfortable with it. If not wash your hands with fresh water after 15-20 minutes.